Breaking News

I Would Hang Myself Than Invite UN For Uganda’s Security, Like Nigeria, DRC – Museveni


Over the past few weeks, President Goodluck Jonathan and his supporters have been boasting of the president’s ability to attract international attention to fight the Boko Haram sect.
While it is commendable to have all hands on deck to fight the bloody menace called Boko Haram that has killed thousands of innocent Nigerians, one still wonders if it should be seen as an achievement that the President has enlist the support of several countries to hep it fight Boko Haram.
Well, the President of Uganda, Yoweri Musuveni feels it is an indictment on the failures of the government to tackle insecurity to the extent of calling for international help.
He put the blame of terrorism on Nigeria’s government and other African countries where they are operating:

“I have never called the United Nations to guard our security. Me, Yoweri Museveni to say that I have failed to protect my people and I call on the UN: I would rather hang myself. We prioritized national security by developing a strong Army, otherwise our Uganda would be like DRC, South
Sudan, Somalia or Nigeria where militias have disappeared with school children.

“It would be a vote of no confidence in our country and citizens if we can’t guarantee our security? What kind of persons would we be?”

TELL YOUR FRIENDS